Cayuga County is a great places to live in the Central New York Region. Together, we create a community where all people thrive, regardless of income, race or place.
- First you sign up at Website Platform: https://app.mobilecause.com/e/37BHLA?vid=fg9fr or Registration Only Link: igfn.us/f/35in/n
- The challenge begins on March 1, 2021 and is free
- You will receive an e-mail prompt every weekday with links to recommended videos, podcasts, and more
- Topics range from Talking About Race, Understanding Privilege, and the Justice System.
- Read, listen or watch at least one thing each day
Cayuga County COVID-19 Community Task Force
Please help us serve you better by reviewing the Community Assessment Interim Report and sending your feedback with the following form. Thank you!
Recent News & Events
United in Action
We are in the business of positive change.
The United Way of Cayuga County works with local companies, area governments, other nonprofits and numerous other organizations to collectively address and seek solutions to some of the area’s most complex challenges.
Our corporate partners contribute much more than money. These partners connect us to the community and drive enthusiasm and knowledge for our work. Their ideas, volunteer power, in-kind support and more are helping build stronger communities.
“Everyone here at Cayuga Lake National Bank truly enjoys being a part of the United Way and contributing to the community. We have all seen the impact that the United Way organization has had with family, neighbors, and friends and we look forward to continuing that partnership with the United Way.”Cayuga Lake National Bank TeamCorporate Sponsors
The Greatest Reach
By supporting the United Way of Cayuga County, you help amplify the work being done by 18 local nonprofits. You help us and our funded partners make Cayuga County a better place for all.
Did you know
More than 40% of Cayuga County residents rely on United Way funded programs
Through our community investments and strategic advocacy, we’re working to create lasting systemic change to our 4 pillars:
- Education: Children and youth succeed in school, work and life.
- Health: Children, seniors and adults have improved physical, emotional, and mental well-being.
- Financial Stability: Individuals and families have improved financial stability and self-sufficiency.
- Safety Net Needs: The United Way of Cayuga County invests in programs that provide food, shelter, and freedom from violence as well as programs that respond in time of disaster and other emergencies.
We help put your kindness into action.
100% of your money stays in Cayuga County to create a community that works for all. Donations are invested in programs providing greater access to education, jobs and basic human services.Make Your Gift
Enough Talk, Let's Work Together
Become a sponsor, volunteer for an event, or just ask us a question.