United Way of Cayuga County will not disclose your personal information to its partner agencies or any other third parties without your prior consent, except as required by law.
E-Newsletter and other e-communications
We do not disclose your email address to any third parties. You may sign up for our e-newsletter in confidence, knowing your address will not be shared.
When you donate online by credit card, information is transferred over an encrypted secure socket layer and process by Community Bank, NA.
Website visitor tracking
United Way tracks web use traffic patterns to enhance those areas that are most useful to visitors, but this tracking is never associated with individual users.
A cookie is a small data file that our web site sends to enhance the visitor’s experience but never to track personally identifiable information about the visitor.
If at any time you believe the information presented by United Way is incorrect or needs to be changed, please contact us.
Website Usage Policy
By visiting this site, you accept the following Terms and Conditions:
- The use of the web site is at your own risk. United Way assumes no liability for any damages arising out of your access to, or use of, the web site.
- Unless otherwise noted, everything at this web site is protected by copyright and may not be used except as provided in this policy.
- United Way of Cayuga County strives to provide accurate information, however it makes no warranties as to the accuracy of any content and assumes no liability or responsibility for any errors or omissions in the content on the site.
- Links provided on certain pages take visitors to web sites that are not the property of United Way of Cayuga County. United Way of Cayuga County assumes no responsibility or liability for the content at such sites.
- Images of people, places, and company/organizational logos displayed on the site are either the property of, or used with permission by, United Way of Cayuga County and may not be used in any form by any other entity without permission. Any such use may be a violation of law.
- United Way of Cayuga County may revise this Usage Policy at any time. Visitors are bound by the most recent change. If you have any questions concerning this policy, contact us.